Sims 4 Reshade tutorial crashes game

• jonesmb1
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by jonesmb1 Sims 4 Reshade tutorial crashes game was created by jonesmb1
when i try to skip the reshade tutorial it crashes my game. i already disabled origin in game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Leelaa
More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by Leelaa Replied by Leelaa on topic Sims 4 Reshade tutorial crashes game
Mine too. It was working fine and froze when switching presets. So I uninstalled and removed all presets. Installed again and can’t even get past the tutorial.

• Pepsipie
More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by Pepsipie Replied by Pepsipie on topic Sims 4 Reshade tutorial crashes game
same with me. I installed the older version because I had the newest one and it was completely crashing my game. Now, I'm stuck on the tutorial with the old version, it crashes on the settings tab for me and I can't find a fix anywhere.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.