Mine too. It was working fine and froze when switching presets. So I uninstalled and removed all presets. Installed again and can’t even get past the tutorial.
same with me. I installed the older version because I had the newest one and it was completely crashing my game. Now, I'm stuck on the tutorial with the old version, it crashes on the settings tab for me and I can't find a fix anywhere.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.