How to load Reshade with Grimms Hollow, an RPG maker game from steam

• mcabel
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by mcabel How to load Reshade with Grimms Hollow, an RPG maker game from steam was created by mcabel
How to load Reshade with Grimms Hollow, an RPG maker game from steam? The game is freely available, and it also has a standalone version on the developer site. I have tried with dx9,10+,opengl and vulcan with no success.  I also tried with UWP Injector. It says succeed, but still no overlay. Please help!
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by mcabel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lordbean
More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by lordbean Replied by lordbean on topic How to load Reshade with Grimms Hollow, an RPG maker game from steam
Might not be possible. I just checked the steam page for it and the minimum requirements don't include a GPU at all. It might be "rendering" in DirectDraw mode (is that still a thing?) or whatever the 2D software mode is in recent Windows editions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.