Borderlands TPS not launching with Reshade (same installation with BL2 works)

• JViper
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by JViper Borderlands TPS not launching with Reshade (same installation with BL2 works) was created by JViper
I am going through the same exact steps with BLTPS as with BL2, yet I simply cannot open TPS with Reshade. When I try to open Reshade inside the game, the menu simply does not pop up. BL2 works great though.
I am launching both games through Steam. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.
I am also trying to run BLCMM with some mods. BL2 works great with both Reshade and BLCMM. TPS works with only BLCMM, not with Reshade.

Edit: Reinstalling the game and running without making any changes to the settings will once again enable Reshade. However, when I change the default settings, Reshade no longer works in the game. So unless I want to play at low res full screen, something in the settings is incompatible with Reshade. Also tried changing the settings manually from the WillowEngine file, but no success. I did not encounter this problem with BL2, only TPS.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by JViper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.