Reshade not installing onto fivem

• Fihbre
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by Fihbre Reshade not installing onto fivem was created by Fihbre
Hey guys so I use to have reshade and it worked normally but I removed it a while back. Today I wanted to re use reshade on fivem. I went through all the steps to install however it now doesn't load onto my fivem. I tried using reshade on a different game (Among us) and it popped up on there. I just uninstalled and reinstalled GTA V and Fivem and still no reshade bar at the top left of fivem like it normally should come. I uninstalled the reshade by deleting all the files and doing the uninstall thing on the reshade setup. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fihbre
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by Fihbre Replied by Fihbre on topic Reshade not installing onto fivem
So guys I managed to fix it. If anyone had this issue what I did to fix it was move my Fivem to the same Drive that GTA 5 was installed in. Previously had it in my C drive, then moved to the D drive where GTA 5 is installed. Also I made sure that reshade setup was in D drive too just incase. Then run setup again as normal and bam it should work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.