broken graphics flickering while using reshade

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by sets broken graphics flickering while using reshade was created by sets
this happens randomly on any games with reshade being installed, sometimes it happens sometimes it's not, the temporary solution is to teleport to another map (sometimes doesn't work) or restart the game, sometimes i have to restart the  game 2 or 3 times to get rid of it, so what is causing this ? i'm only using basic shaders like adaptive sharpen and colorfulness etc., here's what it looks like

i.postimg.cc/CK12n3st/1.jpg
i.postimg.cc/52pG04LL/2.jpg
i.postimg.cc/N0zz6dN0/3.jpg
i.postimg.cc/rmRYQ5bN/4.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic broken graphics flickering while using reshade
If it happens without Reshade installed and with any game, it would suggest problems in your hardware. Never seen that kind of problem before caused by hardware, so I wouldn't know where to start debugging.

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by sets Replied by sets on topic broken graphics flickering while using reshade
i'll try playing without reshade to see if it's still there

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #4 by sets Replied by sets on topic broken graphics flickering while using reshade
so it's still occurring without reshade, i guess my vga is dying ?
this is what it looks like, it happens randomly when i boot the game

streamable.com/6en16a
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by sets.

• Tojkar
More
2 years 2 months ago #5 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic broken graphics flickering while using reshade
Vga as in vga-cable? That's not it, since the errors happens in 3d-space inside the game. Your GPU is probably dying. Try the game without external GPU. If the errors disappear, then it's definitely it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.