Hi! I am trying to launch TF2 with reshade (I have tested with other source games and I get the same issues) and while the game will boot and the reshade overlay shows up, after a couple of seconds the game will crash. I have tried everything from disabling fullscreen optimizations to disabling every overlay I can think might cause issues and nothing has been working.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.