I've been trying to use ReShade with a game called Halo Wars 2. Im using ReShade 5.0.1. When I try to start the tutorial the interface wont come up. I've even tried changing the key I need to press within the .INI file and yet the interface still doesn't come up! I really need some help here.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.