Reshade prevents Teknoparrot keys from working

• houdini
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by houdini Reshade prevents Teknoparrot keys from working was created by houdini
I finally got let's go jungle island of spice working with the reshade white borders for my sinden.
However after setup, none of the keys that are mapped to in the Teknoparrot controller setup function.
I've uninstalled reshade and verified the keys work.
As soon as I setup the borders in reshade and restart the game, the keys don't work.
Any idea what might be causing this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Almodo
More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by Almodo Replied by Almodo on topic Reshade prevents Teknoparrot keys from working
First: Hi!

Unfortunately, I can't help you with this question right now but maybe we can still exchange some valuable information on that particular game.

My main question would be: How exactly did you manage to have Reshade work with "Let's go Jungle"? Can you give me a quick guide on that maybe?

The main reason I'm asking is because there are, as you may know, two versions of this game, the "normal" version and the "Special" version.

The special version accepts the Sinden border so no need for Reshade but it somehow has inferior graphics. Compare the movement of the spiders in the normal and the Special versions - the normal version is much smoother, to my eye at least.

Have you tried the Special version? Thank you for reading this and maybe you can help me set up my border for the normal version, then I can try myself and of course tell you my experience with it on.
See you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.