ReShade crashes immediately after loading.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Sherlock135
ReShade crashes immediately after loading. was created by Sherlock135
Hi,
I don't know if anyone can help me here, but I have been using ReShade on this PC for about 3 months without any issues. I use the program with the WiiU Emulator Cemu. About a week ago, however, I started my game and did not see the telltale overlay at the top of the screen to indicate that ReShade had loaded. Moreover, my keyboard's Home Key no longer brought up the ReShade Menu. Unsure of what the issue was, I ran the game again and checked the ReShade Log. It read as follows:
Warning: Spoiler!

The only thing that could have contributed to this, as far as I can tell, was the recent update of my Nvidia Drivers.
I'm on Windows 11 with an i5-10400F, RTX3060 and Graphics Driver Version 511.79.
Any help would be much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Quest4glory
Replied by Quest4glory on topic ReShade crashes immediately after loading.
Was having similar problems on Cemu and Yuzu when Vulkan backend is chosen. I had to disabled global vulkan install on reshade 4, delete everything and install Cemu again. It works, but doesn't work if your launching it from steam. NOTHING that uses vulkan works when launced from steam overlay/big picture mode. See post here:

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/7840-af...cemu-there-is-no-bar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.