Reshade Preset Error Message

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1 by WafflesLizard
Reshade Preset Error Message was created by WafflesLizard
I am playing STALKER Anomaly and I am having the issue of the red error message "Unable to save current preset. Make sure you have write permissions to D:\MO2-Copy\overwrite\bin\ReShadePreset.ini" across the top of the screen. No matter what I do it does not work. I have unchecked "read-only" and have also checked it under security permissions and the error persists. I have even made sure to grant my user permsion to all of the files contents. The shaders will work if I enable them in game but I don't want to play with that on the screen.
  I have Mod Organizer 2 running my mods and a seperate Anomaly folder with the current reshade installed to it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2 by Timedeomn2000
Replied by Timedeomn2000 on topic Reshade Preset Error Message
The post is a couple of months old but I hope someone finds this helpful. I had the same issue and I figured out a fix. 
So what I did to fix the problem was to change the profile to the ''ReShade.ini'' from the arrows at the top of the shader options in-game and then the options were saved. the second time I restarted the game I had an issue where the preset wasn't the ''ReShade.ini'' but another one but using the little arrow keys on the top left of the shaders options menu you can switch between them on the fly. Hope it was useful. For any questions or clarifications, you can reach out to @timedemon2000 on Instagram.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.