Hi, I just started using Reshade with 2 simple presets. It was working well until 1 day it just freeze my entire PC. I thought it was the PC system or GPU-related but when I unistall Reshade, game works fine again. I tried to reinstall it and it happened again. Why and how do I fix this?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.