4 years 6 months ago#1by Jason210AC Valhalla CTD was created by Jason210
Hi
I tried AC Valhalla after a break and Reshade was no longer working so Idid a complete re-install with the latest version. I used only the standard shaders. It CTD'd the moment the video window opened. I'm using windowed borderless. Using latest nVidia RTX 2000 series driver.
I've tried reading previous posts here and doing various things but it's just CTDing all at the same point.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.