reshade menu crashes my game

• niahealy
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by niahealy reshade menu crashes my game was created by niahealy
hi guys,
so I recently installed Reshade to my sims 4 game but I've been having a lot of issues. prior to a few reinstalls, I could open my game, it gave me the little box that says I have reshade in my game and would get to the main menu where I proceeded to shift + f2 to open my reshade menu. everything seemed fine until I tried to click settings, whereupon clicking it instantly closed my game. I deleted and reinstalled reshade a couple of times but now when i load up my game and get to the main menu and click shift + f2, it instantly closes my game. no pop-up of the menu or anything. no error messages. no nothing. my game opens and runs fine when I don't try to do anything with reshade, but as soon as it does it crashes.

I've tried renaming the file, reinstalling about 10 times and I have windows DirectX 12 installed

any help would be very much appreciated, I was really looking forward to this but nothing seems to work and it's making me very sad.
thank you in advance! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.