Sims 4 reflections broken

• haikeybaikey
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #1 by haikeybaikey Sims 4 reflections broken was created by haikeybaikey
So i just got a new pc, one with a Radeon 6600 graphics card, and i noticed in the normal sims 4 game the mirrors work fine and reflections show as they should, but when i installed reshade they are reflecting what's behind them and not what's in front of them. They're acting like a window more so than a mirror. This is because of the d3d9 file from reshade, because when i deleted that file it worked fine and then put it back in my game and it is broken again. I have the latest version of reshade, (5.1.0)  and previously on my old computer i think it was 4.9.0 or something. Then the mirrors worked fine, but now with my graphics card and the d3d9 reshade file it doesn't seem to be working properly. if you need screenshots or anything please let me know, but this is really annoying and i need help. :) 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.