ReShade for X Plane 11 / XP11, Forgot menu key

• DVR
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 week ago #1 by DVR ReShade for X Plane 11 / XP11, Forgot menu key was created by DVR
So, I have a problem where I changed the key to open the ReShade menu (Default = Fn+F2), but I changed it to another key but I forgot the key combination
I want to reset it but I dont know how

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyssa
More
2 years 6 days ago #2 by Lyssa Replied by Lyssa on topic ReShade for X Plane 11 / XP11, Forgot menu key
just reinstall fr or delete ReShade.ini

• DVR
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 days ago #3 by DVR Replied by DVR on topic ReShade for X Plane 11 / XP11, Forgot menu key
the "Configuration Setting" file?
I have tried re-installing multiple times, still didnt work

• slicker55
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #4 by slicker55 Replied by slicker55 on topic ReShade for X Plane 11 / XP11, Forgot menu key
I don't know if this will be of any help to you as I am trying to fix a problem of my own (I can't get the Reshade control panel to load when I'm using Vulkan)
But, you referring to Default = Fn+F2 caught my attention as I thought the default key binding was the HOME key.
I quickly tried your shortcut combo which didn't work for me. Actually, on my Win 10 system, pressing Fn+F2 loads a small popup window displaying the current volume setting.
Pressing Fn+F2 repeatedly increases volume and Fn+F1 decreases it.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by slicker55.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.