[SOLVED] Farming Simulator 2022 - Effects randomly not applying

• Lubjan
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by Lubjan Farming Simulator 2022 - Effects randomly not applying was created by Lubjan
Hello,
I've recently updated my ReShade installation to 5.1 for Farming Simulator 2022, after reinstalling windows, so new effects and all blah blah.

For some reason, at random points while in the cabin POV, effects are not applied to the game and if I want to open the ReShade menu, it will block my input but, the menu itself will not show or disappear if I look/enter an area where it is not applied.
I did unplug my ethernet cable to check if it has anything to do with the net traffic thingy which disabled the depth buffers, but it still happened. I also checked if it has anything todo with the map I played on or the machine I was in, but it applied to everything. The realistic cabin view mod is also not the problem checked if it worked without it.

The problem never appears when I'm in a different POV or outside of a machine, which would let me assume that this could be GIANTS not sending the depth map for some reason, but the fact that the ReShade menu also hides made me wonder if it's having some issues, the logs showed no errors other than an effect not compiling correctly, but even a fresh install had this problem of effects not applying in the cabin.

I've recorded the behaviour of it while driving in to a place where it occurs.

I hope someone has any ideas what could cause this or how it can be fixed.
Best regards,
Lubjan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Farming Simulator 2022 - Effects randomly not applying
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lubjan

• 24444chromee
More
1 year 10 months ago #3 by 24444chromee Replied by 24444chromee on topic Farming Simulator 2022 - Effects randomly not applying
what did this fix? its just abunch of code

• crosire
More
1 year 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Farming Simulator 2022 - Effects randomly not applying
You need to update to ReShade 5.2.1.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.