Sims 4 game crashing at start with reshade

• Ayaneko
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by Ayaneko Sims 4 game crashing at start with reshade was created by Ayaneko
I upgraded my computer storage recently and since then my game has been crashing at start. I get a white screen when launching the game and it closes a few seconds after.
This only happen when reshade files are in my bin folder and i can play with no problem with reshade uninstalled.
i tried reinstalling origin,the sims and reshade itself, i even tried gshade but i get the same outcome.
I used to have the 4.9.1 working perfectly on windows 10 but i also tried the latest version of reshade

The only solution was to get back to a previous disk image but even then it worked until i put back saves and mods in my game.
Once the bug has occured at least once i always get the white screen until i come back to a previous save or clean image disk even if i delete mods and repair or reinstall the game it doesn't change anything
I've tried everything i found here " pictureamoebae.tumblr.com/post/148884043...hade-troubleshooting "
and checked all solutions on this forum but i haven't found any answers yet so i'll gladly appreciate any help

D3d9log:
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• idfef
More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by idfef Replied by idfef on topic Sims 4 game crashing at start with reshade
have you found a way to fix it yet?

• idfef
More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by idfef Replied by idfef on topic Sims 4 game crashing at start with reshade
hi on the reshade discord someone helped me fix this issue! its in the help channel

• motherlode
More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by motherlode Replied by motherlode on topic Sims 4 game crashing at start with reshade
Hi, I can't seem to get in the server. I'm having the same trouble. Can you please post it here instead?

• Parabellums
More
1 year 6 months ago #5 by Parabellums Replied by Parabellums on topic Sims 4 game crashing at start with reshade
Hi, I'm currently having the same issue with my own game could you tell me how it was solved?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.