ReShade making dialogue text and other UI elements transparent in Bloodlines

• Andarthiel
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1 by Andarthiel ReShade making dialogue text and other UI elements transparent in Bloodlines was created by Andarthiel
I have an issue with ReShade in VtM: Bloodlines where it is making bits of the UI such as the dialogue text transparent so you can see models, shadows behind them. I put the shaders in order(according to the installation guide) and of course I have both UIMask top and bottom turned on and also in the right order.  I even tried playing with the mask intensity and turning off shaders one by one to troubleshoot the problem but so far I am unable to fix it. Is there a solution to this?
Screenshots of the issue and shader order below 

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Andarthiel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andarthiel
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by Andarthiel Replied by Andarthiel on topic ReShade making dialogue text and other UI elements transparent in Bloodlines

• crosire
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade making dialogue text and other UI elements transparent in Bloodlines
This is expected behavior. They are not transparent, you are just seeing MXAO "through" the UI, since ReShade is applied on top of the final image (on top of the UI). That's how ReShade works. And UIMask can just mask static UI elements, assuming you have set up a mask to do so (otherwise it does nothing at all).
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.