[SOLVED] Reshade doesnt load in Hunt Showdown

• SneakyPeaky
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by SneakyPeaky Reshade doesnt load or work was created by SneakyPeaky
 when i try to install reshade to the game, the game launches but reshade doesnt the bar usally on top of the screen doesnt appear and i cant press the home button to make the menu appear ive unintalled my entire game folder and it still didnt work (video of me going through the process 
)
ive also tried moving the reshade files to the bin thing in the folder to no avail pls help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade doesnt load in Hunt Showdown
You are installing to the wrong executable: It has to be the game executable at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hunt Showdown\bin\win_x64\HuntGame.exe", rather than the hunt.exe EAC launcher.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by crosire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.