BilateralCS.fx failed to compile

• mayax6
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #1 by mayax6 BilateralCS.fx failed to compile was created by mayax6
The message:
C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Insane-Shaders\BilateralCS.fx(28, 9): preprocessor error: syntax error: unexpected new line
C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Insane-Shaders\BilateralCS.fx(32, 2): preprocessor warning: DX9 and DX10 APIs are unsupported by compute

I then tried to go look for "said file" but when I tried to click on it began to talk about what browser I wanted to use to open the file and I got scared and clicked off, please help I just want to play sims with pretty effects :C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• theangelswans
More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by theangelswans Replied by theangelswans on topic BilateralCS.fx failed to compile
omg I have the same exact problem! its this same file that isn't working for me and makes all the shaders i download have a big black shadowy box

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.