HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK BARS!?

• MickeyMayI
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #1 by MickeyMayI HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK BARS!? was created by MickeyMayI
I've tried searching online about this issue, but i wasn't sure if it only applied to certain games or what, but I was basically fiddling with some reshade effects to get what I wanted, and somewhere down the line, not sure when, I noticed that whenever I looked at the screenshots that there would be a black frame surrounding from the left, down, and right-hand side. I tried clicking things off to see if either effect would trigger anything, but nope. It wasn't there before, so I don't know how it got stuck there. Is there an effect that does that and how do I undo or remove it, if possible, from my game?

Edit: I have 4.9 btw and I just realized it's because I'm in windowed mode and not full-screen. Is there anyway around that?
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by MickeyMayI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.