Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #1 by joshmiller83 Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD! was created by joshmiller83
I have been running ReShade 5.2.2 with FS22 just fine for months. But any time I try to update to either 5.3 or now 5.4 I get a instant CTD before the game even starts up!

I have reported this before on Discord and got not response or fixes!

The ReShade log just stops without giving any full info!

I do have Windows Error reports / Event Viewer reports if needed?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kacpergesse37@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
Launched Farming Simulator 22 with ReShade 5.4 and loaded into a campaign 12 times and there was not a single CTD. Seems like a system issue (e.g. drivers out of date) or just random Windows Store things (tested with the Steam version). Looked up the Discord post and the crash info doesn't mention ReShade in it (if it's ReShade that is causing a crash, it and/or the DX driver would show up in the "Faulting module" information), so I don't think there is something I can do.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by crosire.

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #3 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
5.4.1 seemingly sorta fixed our issue! :)

Not sure what it was but it appears to be starting up without immediately crashing EVERY TIME!

Still crashing on and off at startup...

**shrug**
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by joshmiller83.

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #4 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
Anyone else running the GIANTS Store version of FS22 and having it crash on startup? Like 3-4 times before it finally works!! All ReShade versions since 5.2.2 cause this! So freaking odd!

• Achimobil
More
1 year 4 months ago #5 by Achimobil Replied by Achimobil on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
I have a similar problem. I am new to reshade and have the newest Version of the game, of ReShade (5.5.2) and drivers. I am on Windows 11.
When I start the Farming Sim in 3 of 5 cases is start loading and then close without any error message.
Also in the game log or reshade log files there is no error message inside.
Only in the system event log there is an Application Error logged but no further informations are in.

Any suggestions what I can try to get rid of this?

• Achimobil
More
1 year 3 months ago #6 by Achimobil Replied by Achimobil on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
Nobody an idea how to solve this?

• Achimobil
More
1 year 3 months ago #7 by Achimobil Replied by Achimobil on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
With Version 5.6 the problem is not solve, I need advice what to do to solve this on Win 11

• MichaausD
More
1 year 2 months ago #8 by MichaausD Replied by MichaausD on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
Hello,
I have the same issue with ReShade 5.6 Win10 all drivers updated

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #9 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
bah
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by joshmiller83.

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
Using ReShade 5.7 on FS22 on Steam

• Achimobil
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #11 by Achimobil Replied by Achimobil on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
With 5.7.0 the error still exists. Once asked in the Discord, but do not get useful answers.
When you need anything from me to fix, please let me know.

• Achimobil
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #12 by Achimobil Replied by Achimobil on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
Anything new here on how to solve this error?

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 1 week ago #13 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!

Anything new here on how to solve this error?

No. No one seems to care or want to help figure it out!

I know several people having the same issue on Reddit/Discord and here but no closer to finding any info!

With this many people having the issue, it isn't graphics cards/drivers or anything.

• Achimobil
More
11 months 5 days ago #14 by Achimobil Replied by Achimobil on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
I also think so, it must have something todo the the Farmin Simulator. I also tried to report in Discord, but not help or more information how to solve was given.

• Albertson
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #15 by Albertson Replied by Albertson on topic Farming Simulator 22 and ReShade 5.3 and 5.4 - Load CTD!
A user has reported experiencing an issue with ReShade 5.6 on Windows 10 despite having updated all drivers.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.