Hunt Showdown reShade crashing

• Tokmak
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #1 by Tokmak Hunt Showdown reShade crashing was created by Tokmak
reShade makes Hunt Showdown crash every 1 of 2 games. Also alt+Tab makes it crash when reShade is enabled. Any help would be appreciated as with reShade game looks much better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vadixer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vadixer
More
1 year 6 months ago #2 by Vadixer Replied by Vadixer on topic Hunt Showdown reShade crashing
Happens to me as well. The only solution for now is to roll back to 5.1.0 version.

• Vadixer
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #3 by Vadixer Replied by Vadixer on topic Hunt Showdown reShade crashing
I've tried the latest 5.5.0 version. It still crashes on extraction, sometimes alt-tabbing to desktop works to recover the image of the game.

I only use levels and vibrance filters.

Again, rolling back to 5.1.0 fixes the issue.
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Vadixer. Reason: update

• rEEEEd
More
1 year 2 months ago #4 by rEEEEd Replied by rEEEEd on topic Hunt Showdown reShade crashing
how can you roll back?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.