New laptop, reshade crashes

• Parabellums
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #1 by Parabellums New laptop, reshade crashes was created by Parabellums
A few weeks ago I got a new laptop. (A Lenovo 5i Ideapad with Intel Iris xe graphics) I'm a sims 4 player, so of course the first thing I did was download that. I loaded it, added all my custom content in and it worked perfectly. The next day I downloaded reshade, did all the correct steps and when I loaded my game it caused it to crash every time I opened it. I had to uninstall my game and delete both the Origin & Steam files off my laptop. I tried again with gshade and got the same results. So far I've searched the internet and asked around and I haven't seen another issue like this. I even joined servers to help but none of the solutions helped as I even got the game to load with gshade and add presets but when I would click on the presets my screen would turn into screens of solid color (black, blue, green) depending on the preset- which was obviously not now they were supposed to look. I really, really love reshade as it made my game looks so much better but I don't know what to do about it, so if anyone out there has any solution- or has the same computer as me and ran into the same issue please help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zoomy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.