having troubles with garry's mod

• ItsgodlyXD
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1 by ItsgodlyXD having troubles with garry's mod was created by ItsgodlyXD
hello this is my first time using the forums and I don't know if im using it right but I'm having trouble with reshade on garry's mod I install reshade it took me 2 hours to get it to work but I want to install volt now I only got reshade to work on the "None" beta thing and volt needs "x86-64 - Chromium + 64-bit binaries" to my awareness if there's a way to get reshade to work on "x86-64 - Chromium + 64-bit binaries" without paying I would greatly appreciated if you could tell me I'm new to this whole thing so it may be in sight but I'm just to dumb and blind to see it

edit: I found out that you have to lunch the Chromium build through the files after updating to the Chromium build you should find them here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\bin just lunch the "gmod" application and you should be good
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by ItsgodlyXD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.