Reshade/Sweet FX does not work for Battlefield 4

• john5220
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by john5220 Reshade/Sweet FX does not work for Battlefield 4 was created by john5220
Both Reshade and Sweet Fx 1.5 does not work for BF4. And yes I have AA disabled in game, latest drivers latest windows 7 X64 updates. And yes its on DX 11 render. And yes I followed all the youtube guides, all suggestions to manually install Reshader aswell. Absolutely nothing works anymore with this game and its a damn shame because I really miss Sweet FX. Its one of those games that truly benefit from it.

Furthermore I have a Degree in Computer Engineering and have been modding my games etc for the last 10 years so yeah I know what I am doing for the most part.

I tried every suggestion out there I tried both 64 and 32 bit BF4 nothing works tried DX 9 and 11 render for sweet FX 2.0 nothing works.

Game either crashes when loading level, or its forever stuck on joining game until I remove said sweet FX. Tried all the 3rd party untrusted downloads from youtube links including all official links.

I have been trying to get this to work for months now and it has never worked. Have Nod 32 AV and my PC is up to date and clean.

i tried windows OS reinstall and BF4 reinstall nothing works.

To those who get this to work, treasure what you have for not everyone is fortunate to be as lucky as you. Do not take this for granted because one day this could be you.

My specs are

Radeon HD 7850 1GB

760K Athlon Quad core

8GB RAM

drivers up to date. Latest .net frame work and everything. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade/Sweet FX does not work for Battlefield 4
Any overlays, game boosters, screen capture, streaming or similar software running? Does it work with other games? Are you sure the Windows 7 platform update is installed (I'm not sure if Windows update installs it automatically)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.