Dota 2 Reborn 64 bit [Crashing]

• gyloobaroj
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by gyloobaroj Dota 2 Reborn 64 bit [Crashing] was created by gyloobaroj
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to using Reshade + Sweetfx 2.0 although I know the basics about it. I haven't had much problem with other games yet only Dota 2 Reborn 64 bit gave me issues. The Sweetfx loads up everything perfectly when I launch the game. However, the game crashes after a while and if when I get to the hero selection screen or in-game. I've tried everything like switching dll files and renaming them. I also got ideas from a reddit post.

www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3a8hiv/d..._reshade_sweetfx_20/

I hope someone can help me out with this. The new Reborn is awesome.

Specs:

i3-3220
r9-280x
8gb ram 1600mhz
1TB WD Blue

I have everything updated (drivers, etc.) ^_^

Edit:

The game crashes if I choose the hero panel where it shoes all heroes when in-game. However, if I only stay on the per card hero selection, then it doesn't crash the game. After a few minutes in-game it still crashes.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by gyloobaroj. Reason: Tested things out and found something useful as info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gyloobaroj
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by gyloobaroj Replied by gyloobaroj on topic Dota 2 Reborn 64 bit [Crashing]
anyone help please? :3

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Dota 2 Reborn 64 bit [Crashing]
Any overlays, game boosters, screen recorders, streaming software or similar running?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.