Issues with screen turning black

• MizMeowGi
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #1 by MizMeowGi Issues with screen turning black was created by MizMeowGi
Hello,
Hopefully someone can help me with this. I am using ReShade with Cyberpunk 2077 and my screen turns completely black. I have tried different versions of reshade and nothing seems to work. I cannot pinpoint where the problem lies. Running the game without reshade it works so it has to be something with reshade. I have tried 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, and the newest versions. I was using a preset but even removing that it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me or let me know what possible reasons are that this is happening.

I have searched google and have tried loading into different save, drinking booze and drinking at a bar, also tabbing out. Nothing work, game is unplayable. I can, however see the game when i click tab to see quickhacks. but normal viewing I see nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.