[SOLVED] ReShade does not work with the "Separate Windows" feature in Citra

• HenrikoMagnifico
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #1 by HenrikoMagnifico ReShade does not work with the "Separate Windows" feature in Citra was created by HenrikoMagnifico
It seems like the "Separate Windows" feature in the Citra 3DS emulator does not work with ReShade, and causes ReShade to get stuck at "Compiling Shaders" forever. This is highly unfortunate as the Separate Windows feature is very convenient, and sacrificing neither it nor ReShade is ideal.

[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mcabel
More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by mcabel Replied by mcabel on topic ReShade does not work with the "Separate Windows" feature in Citra
I've experienced this as well. Is there any workaround or setting to make it work?

• HollywooD
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #3 by HollywooD Replied by HollywooD on topic ReShade does not work with the "Separate Windows" feature in Citra
Commenting on this to bump it up, still an issue with Reshade and Separate Windows unfortunately.

• jakedowns
More
5 months 4 days ago - 5 months 4 days ago #4 by jakedowns Replied by jakedowns on topic ReShade does not work with the "Separate Windows" feature in Citra
i'll see if i can capture any related error logs next time i'm toying around with citra & reshade

tracking progress here:  github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/6524
Last edit: 5 months 4 days ago by jakedowns.

• crosire
More
5 months 4 days ago - 5 months 4 days ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade does not work with the "Separate Windows" feature in Citra
This particular issue has been fixed by github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/b0593c...c88a172d0fa2a323721d (only occured with OpenGL Citra backend), which will be in the next ReShade release.
Last edit: 5 months 4 days ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.