Sleeping Dogs:DE White screen (latest framework)

• acrox999
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by acrox999 Sleeping Dogs:DE White screen (latest framework) was created by acrox999
I thought I'd give the framework a try for the first time on this game. I tried to use the Mediator but every time I press the CONFIRM button after selecting the game .exe, an error pops out, "given path format is not accepted."

But I did not stop there, I decided to manually copy the files and run the game. When I run the game, the game cursor appeared, but the rest is a blank, white screen and it hanged there. Not even SFX 2.0 + latest ReShade works. Same thing happened.

I wonder what is wrong because nothing works at all. I am running on Windows 8.1 (64-bit) with Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• acrox999
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by acrox999 Replied by acrox999 on topic Sleeping Dogs:DE White screen (latest framework)
Looks like it can't initialize while in full screen mode. I changed the game to run on windowed mode and now reshade is working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.