My Reshade don't work anymore.

• Luidro
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 3 days ago #1 by Luidro My Reshade don't work anymore. was created by Luidro
I had reshade 4.9.0 on fivem for a few months and today, I closed my game after getting kicked from the server i was playing on to rejoin it and did ALT + ENTER to reload reshade and it just went off and i can't use it anymore. I already tried to : uninstall / reinstall | Install Reshade 4.9.1 or 5.8.0 | Uninstall And Reinstall five M.
The error message in the F8 console is : 
Script:dll Ignored graphics mod : D:\Epic Games\GTAV\dxgi.dll - these should go in plugins\ now!
I already tried everything that the dxgi.text told me to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Slurpee
More
11 months 10 hours ago #2 by Slurpee Replied by Slurpee on topic My Reshade don't work anymore.
yeah same thing with me did u fix it yet?

• health
More
11 months 4 hours ago #3 by health Replied by health on topic My Reshade don't work anymore.
Move the reshade-shaders folder, the dxgi.dll file, reshade.ini, reshadepreset.ini and the reshade.log files into fivem application data/plugins and restart fivem.

• eternofficial
More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #4 by eternofficial Replied by eternofficial on topic My Reshade don't work anymore.
done but it doesn't work

Last edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by eternofficial.

• streaming
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #5 by streaming Replied by streaming on topic My Reshade don't work anymore.
Same here NOT WORKING

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.