[SOLVED] Reshade Not Loading Up - Cities Skylines

• DrRaiden
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 3 hours ago #1 by DrRaiden Reshade Not Loading Up - Cities Skylines was created by DrRaiden
Ever I since I updated to ReShade 5.9.0, Its not loading up with the game. "Home" button doesn't pop up the settings anymore. It does nothing at all. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DrRaiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #2 by DrRaiden Replied by DrRaiden on topic Reshade Not Loading Up - Cities Skylines
Anyone? Please help! :(

• morbidez
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3 by morbidez Replied by morbidez on topic Reshade Not Loading Up - Cities Skylines
same problem for me.

• DrRaiden
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #4 by DrRaiden Replied by DrRaiden on topic Reshade Not Loading Up - Cities Skylines
Found the solution ---
  1. Uninstall ReShade first (Delete every ReShade Files)
  2. Install 5.9.0 with DirectX (10,11,12) Render API [NOT OpenGL] and click next
  3. Select your desired Packages/Addons and Install
  4. Voila!
OpenGL support has stopped for Cities Skylines!

• deshongaming2020@gmail.com
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #5 by deshongaming2020@gmail.com Replied by deshongaming2020@gmail.com on topic Reshade Not Loading Up - Cities Skylines
that did not work for me or a few of my subscribers. any other options?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.