I have some effects within ReShade that are not compiling correctly, and tbh I have no idea what to do. I realise it might have to do with it being old/outdated effects or the load order being wrong or something, but I'm completely new with using reshade so I'm really kinda clueless atm on what exactly to do to solve it, lol. I've tried reinstalling, I've tried DLing the files from elsewhere and installing, I've tried changing the location etc etc.
The effects that failed to compile are these three:
Heightfog.fx
DirectionalDepthBlur.fx
qUINT_ssr.fx
These errors are what I'm getting when hovering over them:
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.