As the title suggests. I tried different combinations, so I can pin point it to reshade not being able to handle the modified DXVK d3d9.dll that enables the VR view.
Reshade DX9 in Bin32 - Working for flat.
Reshade Vulkan in main (where FCVR is) - nothing happening, game starts though
Reshade Vulkan in Bin 32 - Crash
I swapped the d3d9.dll in bin32 with the one from DXVK 2.3, enabling vulkan render. With that, the vulkan reshade implementation works, but of course the VR is not working because it doesn't target the modded CryEngine.dll anymore.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.