Arma 3 Reshade Troubleshooting

• Hancock
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 3 days ago #1 by Hancock Arma 3 Reshade Troubleshooting was created by Hancock
Hey I have had a nightmare trying to get this too work. I have done the multitude of things that are within the "ReShade.log" that notifies you to do it.

1. The file and the related DLL are in the same directory, there is no bin directory that I can see.

2. When I run the game with elevated user permissions, it only works when I personally run it as administrator. If I try and go the properties of the .exe, select the option to always run the program as administrator, it doesn't work.

3. The game does not crash, it just decides to not work

4. I have tried running the game in both Arma 3, and Arma 3 Profiling, and still nothing.

5. I have verified the cahce, nothing

6. Uninstalling and reinstalling the program doesn't help, and neither does updating it. I have also tried installign reshade to specifically the arma3.exe and the arma3profiling.exe but it doesn't work either way.

The only time this game works, is when I run it as administrator manually. I won't be able to use mods or anything else when I try. Please help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 months 2 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma 3 Reshade Troubleshooting
BattlEye blocks ReShade.

• Hancock
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 days ago #3 by Hancock Replied by Hancock on topic Arma 3 Reshade Troubleshooting
I don't have BattleEye enabled

• acknowledge
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #4 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Arma 3 Reshade Troubleshooting
I've used reshade 4.9 on ARMA3 for about 3 years, all goes fine. 

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.