Reshade won't activate, sims 4.

• IWantToDie
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #1 by IWantToDie Reshade won't activate, sims 4. was created by IWantToDie
With the new Sims 4 update, i have decided to re-install my shaders. I was using a pretty old version. I downloaded the new reshade version and installed the shaders. I followed the instructions well but when i opened the game the reshade panel at the top wasn't there and the shaders weren't working.I re-installed multiple times following this tutorial: 
 Yet it would not work. I went into the files, i have the reshade-shaders folder and the d3d9 file which I've read means i installed it correctly.Ive repaired the game, changed the name of the d3d9 file, installed the DirectX Jun2010 thing, and I've re-installed reshade more times than i can count using MissLollyPop's presets. Ive followed every tutorial i can think of and its still not working.Please help, I'm desperate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• perseysnothere@gmail.com
More
5 months 4 days ago #2 by perseysnothere@gmail.com Replied by perseysnothere@gmail.com on topic Reshade won't activate, sims 4.
Hey I'm having the same issue with the same video. have you found any solution? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.