[SOLVED] XEMU Emulator - ReShade Only Working On Bottom Left Of Screen

• PortalFreak996
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #1 by PortalFreak996 XEMU Emulator - ReShade Only Working On Bottom Left Of Screen was created by PortalFreak996
So I recently decided to try some CRT filters on Xemu, but for some reason int only works on the bottom left corner of the screen, UI and everything, instead of the entire screen. Seems that it only fills the entire window if it's small, but not when it's fullscreen or maximized (I have pics of all this at the bottom).

All I can remember for sure is that I took the ReshadePreset.ini from Dolphin (which I installed Reshade on at first) and imported it to XEMU's installation folder, and that Reshade actually did fill the screen before I changed the directories of all my BIOS files (I had a data transfer on my PC a while ago and the directories for the BIOS and stuff changed from F: to E:), but I wasn't able to boot into a game at that point. I've also attached my INIs in case that helps.

imgur.com/a/QNOQLM7

www.mediafire.com/file/5l6cy10nu6zsyjo/ReShade3.ini/file

www.mediafire.com/file/x10huv1tkxz6u38/ReShade2.ini/file

www.mediafire.com/file/16bcaqrh3z2yzdz/ReShade.ini/file

www.mediafire.com/file/qswmboqkfxfz4wd/ReShadePreset.ini/file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic XEMU Emulator - ReShade Only Working On Bottom Left Of Screen
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by crosire.

• PortalFreak996
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3 by PortalFreak996 Replied by PortalFreak996 on topic XEMU Emulator - ReShade Only Working On Bottom Left Of Screen
Thanks, just to be sure I know what I'm reading here, is this just a bit of code from a newer version of ReShade or is this a separate file I should merge with the one I have (which is 6.0 with addon support)?

• crosire
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic XEMU Emulator - ReShade Only Working On Bottom Left Of Screen
You need to wait for the next update.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.