Dishonored letters are really weird .

• Stealth Commando
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Stealth Commando Dishonored letters are really weird . was created by Stealth Commando
Dishonored letters look really weird . The game itself is ok but the letters look really kinda like they have no antialiasing . In fact like they have less antialiasing than normal .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Dishonored letters are really weird .
That's a sideeffect of post-processing AA. Play around with the SMAA parameters a bit and it should be possible to find some values where this is less noticable.

• Stealth Commando
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Stealth Commando Replied by Stealth Commando on topic Dishonored letters are really weird .
I just tried that . I tried every option possible . I even disabled msaa and fxaa and it still has that problem :/ . I reverted to sweetfx 1.5 but it still bugs me that I can not use reshade .

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.