[SOLVED] Dragon's Dogma 2 reshade crashing

• SubjectBucko
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1 by SubjectBucko Dragon's Dogma 2 reshade crashing was created by SubjectBucko
Tried various versions of reshade (4.9.1, 5.9.2, 6.0.0, 6.0.1) and all crash on launch? Any idea on how to get reshade running in this game please? Thank you 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Maddo03
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2 by Maddo03 Replied by Maddo03 on topic Dragon's Dogma 2 reshade crashing
Also having the same issue. It did run on first launch but not since. 

• SubjectBucko
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #3 by SubjectBucko Replied by SubjectBucko on topic Dragon's Dogma 2 reshade crashing
I believe the solution is a working mod called REFramework which can be obtained from Nexus Mods. Unfortunately, the current version of REFramework is causing crashes and the developer Praydog2 is working on a fix. REFramework is how I managed to get Reshade working with Monster Hunter: Rise. I believe the RE Engine games cause crashing with DLL Hooks which is why REFramework is needed. 

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.