Arma 3 Depth-Buffer switches when moving in FP

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by Constantine PC Arma 3 Depth-Buffer switches when moving in FP was created by Constantine PC
Arma 3's depth-buffer seems to swtich similar to what happens in Skyrim when moving in first person.
It makes the DOF flip out and the AO dissapears for a half-second then re-appears.
Third person has no issues with this switching depth-buffer.
Can anything done about this? Or is this simply an issue with the game?
If the latter I would like the Games page to be updated to reflect my findings.

EDIT: Actually the flip is so fast that DOF stays the same, but AO "re-applies" it's self to the new Depth-buffer. (it vanishes completely then re-appears in a split-second).

Thanks! :cheer:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Constantine PC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ninjafada
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic Arma 3 Depth-Buffer switches when moving in FP
depth buffer from reshade switch off if it detects a online game, perhaps it's that

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Arma 3 Depth-Buffer switches when moving in FP

ninjafada wrote: depth buffer from reshade switch off if it detects a online game, perhaps it's that

Sorry I should of been more specific this is in single player.

• crosire
More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Arma 3 Depth-Buffer switches when moving in FP
I'm guessing the first person view adds another depth buffer to rendering for FPS hands or such and ReShade cannot decide which one to choose, thus the flickering. Updated the compatibility list.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.