[SOLVED]POE:Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll

• Shaice
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by Shaice [SOLVED]POE:Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll was created by Shaice
Reshade 0.19.2 +Sweetfx 2.0 was working before on my windows 7 and now it's not working after I wiped out win10 due to latest driver issue on downsampling. reformatted drive, windows update.
Wndows 7 installation on i7 SLIx3 GeForce 780TI. Reinstalled win7 3 times. I have latest drivers on everything except using GeForce 353.30 (was using this version and was working)...
I cannot get reshade with sweetfx to work again ... and it crashed everytime with the same kernelbase.dll error after reshade screen messages in-game and when game starts to render the main menu.
I am not using any overlays.
I am using ENBInjector.exe with the correct ENBInjector.ini setup as dxgi.dll (renamed from Reshade32.dll) or using as Reshade32.dll in the ENBInjector.ini file also same crash message.
I have latest .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed.
Please help. :( as I have ran out of ideas.
edit : 1) use latest NVidia driver 353.62 with windows 7, also no luck.
2) Install automatic using ReShade Setup.exe also no luck either
event log:
Warning: Spoiler!

dxgi.dll log

Using as Reshade32.dll in enbinjector.ini file:

dxgi.tracelog:
pastebin.com/VxK2xvY6
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Shaice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shaice
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Shaice Replied by Shaice on topic [SOLVED]POE:Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll
OMGG!!!! I RESOLVED IT!!!!
www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8109
DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)

I was looking out for D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE and found this site which points the directx run time exe.
forums.firefall.com/community/threads/re...ailable-error.89126/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.