Anyone help me getting to work on euro truck

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Littlefazer Anyone help me getting to work on euro truck was created by Littlefazer
Hello just wondering if someone can talk me through how to get reshade to work with euro truck sim 2 as I tried and didn't work. Read in compatible games list to install as opengl but It still never launches with effect or come up with a error saying drivers not working with open gl report to nvidea.
I have a gtx 970 if that makes a difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Anyone help me getting to work on euro truck
I just tried here, with opengl x64 the game crashes, with opengl x86 the screen is dark and I can't move the mouse. The bgm keeps on playing, I can still toggle it on and off and open steam overlay.

But it does work if you use DX and x64, only the depth buffer will be upside down.

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.