- Added warning message to screen if unable to load the source image for a texture
- Added namespaces to shader language
- Added "__APPLICATION__" predefined preprocessor macro containing the application name hash
- Added missing effect parser error message when encountering an invalid struct member declaration
- Added component parameter to "tex2Dgather" and "tex2Dgatheroffset" intrinsics
- Added log messages on destroying hooked Direct3D/DXGI objects
- Added vertical sync, texture and technique timing information to statistics overlay
- Changed keyboard polling so that multiple techniques can use the same toggle key now
- Fixed D3D8 vertex shader reassembling failure when "mov" instruction from vector register to scalar output register was used
- Fixed GLSL translation not handling shader input and output arrays
- Fixed D3D reference counting
- Fixed D3D9 texture offset intrinsics and added support for "tex2Dsize" there
- Fixed effect techniques not being applied in the order they were defined in the effect files
- Changed "ID3D10DepthStencilView::Release" and "ID3D11DepthStencilView::Release" hooks back to VTable hooking
- Fixed crash after recompiling effect when statistics overlay was enabled
- Fixed "LoadLibraryA" and "LoadLibraryW" hooks behaving slow when reference to injector module itself was requested
- Removed dependency on "ID3D10StateBlock" by using own implementation
- Posts: 58
^- This also seems to have fixed the issue where reshade would react to key presses even if the game window was not the active one.
An unintended but welcome sideeffect - We'll take it.
Is there anyway to add the FPS counter back. The" #pragma" results in error.
The FPS counter wasn't removed. It can be enabled as usual via "#pragma reshade showfps". =)
Also I realized was capitalizing the first letter in pragma.
It's good you pointed that out, so the value can be removed from the config file, since it isn't currently used.
BrandonHortman wrote: Sorry, I guess I misinterpreted the *.cfg file.
jonaand wrote: in 0.15 version and older, always when i press scrock loq effect turn off and on. but in this version not
crosire wrote: Again. ReShade has no key to enable/disable stuff. It never had. It provides the tools for shader developers to implement such a thing. So it has nothing to do with ReShade, but with the new framework shader pack. And the framework currently has none.
want a video record with mirillis action
piece of asshole
- Posts: 88
- Mike Gous
- Posts: 75
(2) I enabled some effects in Reshade\SweetFX_settings.cfg and it works.
(3) I am now looking for a key to toggle the effects in game off and on like we could do with "ScrolLock" in the previous Reshade versions.
(4) In previous versions there is a file "Global_settings.txt" with the following setting:
#define ReShade_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //Set the key that should toggle the effects On/Off
(5) I cannnot find this file or the above setting in the new version.
(6) Maybe I am missing something?
Sorry Crosire, my mistake. I never read this post from the beginning.
- Posts: 429
I may be a bit confused too -- should a toggle key be a global option and included in Common_settings.txt, as opposed to have one defined for each shader pack? Same for stats, fps counter etc. I know some of this may have originally been SweetFX code but this could be moved to Reshade. We currently have keys defined for border and depth for eg in Reshade's Common_settings.txt.
crosire wrote: There never was a toggle key. What you are refering to is the toggle key of SweetFX 2.0. But starting with 0.17.0 ReShade no longer ships with SweetFX 2.0. It instead comes with the new framework shader pack, which currently has no global toggle key. Report your request for one in its subforum, if you want one, since it isn't a ReShade thing. =)
If there's a different vision/goal in mind with how it's all supposed to come together, a quick clarification may help
A global toggle key has nothing to do with ReShade itself, but is defined in the shaders developed for ReShade
- Posts: 8
I find it a little odd that 0 is the default for loading effects on startup.
- Posts: 4
And I am finding I can only toggle effects on/off with certain games.