reshade framework 1.0.0 tutorial

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Ganossa reshade framework 1.0.0 tutorial was created by Ganossa
You have one

HERE

though it adds a few extra steps -which is okay- this should be a good first guide for you. I will also try to get a tutorial going as soon as I have the time :)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Ganossa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadilahham
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by shadilahham Replied by shadilahham on topic reshade framework 1.0.0 tutorial
How do I import SweetFX_settings.txt files into the new moderator and/or framework?

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic reshade framework 1.0.0 tutorial
Currently:

Open the Mediator

There find shader in the second tab (effect tab) for which shader are set to 1 in SweetFX_settings.txt and check their checkbox.

Then find the SweetFX tab and there all shader tabs to those activated shader and set their individual values accordingly to the ones you find in the SweetFX_settings.txt.

Thats it :)

I am currently working on a tool that automates the preset integration from deprecated SweetFX presets.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shadilahham

• shadilahham
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by shadilahham Replied by shadilahham on topic reshade framework 1.0.0 tutorial
Alright, so I have to clone the settings manually for now.
Good to know and hope this will be automated in the future.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.