SoftTH and Reshade, can they work together?

• WindWpn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by WindWpn SoftTH and Reshade, can they work together? was created by WindWpn
Hello all,

New to reshade. I use a triple head setup with varied sized monitors given 4096x1280 total screen real estate (give or take with bezel compensation). I require softTH for one of my sims (BMS), though was wondering if reshade can be "chained" similar to what is/was done with older versions of SweetFX to allow both to work together. Thus far, I have been unsuccessful with chaining attempts, but was wondering if anyone out there has had success and/or has recommendations for making it work.

~S~
wind
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by WindWpn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic SoftTH and Reshade, can they work together?
Try to use SoftTH as usual and inject ReShade via ENBInjector: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1267...ional-dll-files#9409

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.