Screenshot Thread

• Martigen
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #1981 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote: Remember Me... Mod is live (as promised)

Fantastic work!

Thankyou for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #1982 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote:

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:

I'll try this nice work. Did you create 4k textures? I know there were some going around few years back.

-> You mean 2k (or 4k) custom skin textures or a fully HD texture mod?

And no I didnt create any 4k textures, the mod only contains "just" some heavily tweaked engine config files + ReShade Injector. The screenshots I took & uploaded here are: 1920 x 1080 @60 Hz, 'round 60 fps[/quote]

Just asking because I did a similar thing with remember me with earliest master effect a good while back
and there was 4k textures and noise removal tex mod floating around at that time.

Messing with them .ini files can give great results. And good job mate

Some guy started a texture project for the game at the time and not sure did he finish because it was ages back.
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #1983 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Wind Waker

• Igni
More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1984 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic Screenshot Thread
Tincho, how does one remove DOF from HL2?

EDIT: Nvm. I figured out that the depth buffer calculations can't be grabbed. (Prolly because it's a source game).
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Igni.

• Anal_destroyer
More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #1985 by Anal_destroyer Replied by Anal_destroyer on topic Screenshot Thread
Most Wanted 2012

Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Anal_destroyer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1986 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Quentin-Tarantino wrote: Just asking because I did a similar thing with remember me with earliest master effect a good while back
and there was 4k textures and noise removal tex mod floating around at that time.

Messing with them .ini files can give great results. And good job mate

Some guy started a texture project for the game at the time and not sure did he finish because it was ages back.

-> Thank you & yes I think I know which mod you mean on nexusmods?
although couldnt find a full HD mod, only for the skin textures, if you found it again than...

True, tweaking the ini files can give great results, Im always amazed how much potential (graphic & optimization wise) is unused & left behind in the ini files when they ship an UE3-engine-based game, for example for every UE3-based game the default setting for PoolSize is some 140 (MB Vram), which is way too low, of course lots of people get a stutterfest with those games.

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1987 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• JoPineapples68
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1988 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic Screenshot Thread
The Division:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina

• Elimina
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1989 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

JoPineapples68 wrote: The Division:

Nice work! :)
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Elimina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoPineapples68

• Tom Yum 72
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1990 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote: Remember Me... Mod is live (as promised) @:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651019834

Fantastic Mod !!! Can you tell me wich commands did you tweak ? Thank you

Elimina : Great shots m8 !

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1991 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Tom Yum 72 wrote:

DeMondo wrote: Remember Me... Mod is live (as promised) @:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651019834

Fantastic Mod !!! Can you tell me wich commands did you tweak ? Thank you

Thank you, that would be a huge list, almost every setting in the file ExampleLightmass.ini I tweaked, because this is the core for its light system in the UE3 engine, most tweaks on internet for UE3-based games are only tweaking the file "namegame"-Engine.ini & yes thats great for textures, RAM, VRAM, sound tweaks & optimizations but you miss a great deal for its core light system (like reflections, lightrays, ambient light, etc etc).

The tweaks for the Lightmass.ini I found on UE3-engine project sites: like this: forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?9...y-From-Various-Posts and this: forums.epicgames.com/threads/772677-Almo...c0013b89fdc4dbbe2ab8
and those tweaks & settings are not only working for those (rendering) projects but for games as well, the tweaks I did in ExampleEngine.ini for Remember Me are alot too, although not every setting (like the Lightmass.ini) I changed.

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1992 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

• Elimina
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1993 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote: Thank you, that would be a huge list, almost every setting in the file ExampleLightmass.ini I tweaked, because this is the core for its light system in the UE3 engine, most tweaks on internet for UE3-based games are only tweaking the file "namegame"-Engine.ini & yes thats great for textures, RAM, VRAM, sound tweaks & optimizations but you miss a great deal for its core light system (like reflections, lightrays, ambient light, etc etc).

The tweaks for the Lightmass.ini I found on UE3-engine project sites: like this: forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?9...y-From-Various-Posts and this: forums.epicgames.com/threads/772677-Almo...c0013b89fdc4dbbe2ab8
and those tweaks & settings are not only working for those (rendering) projects but for games as well, the tweaks I did in ExampleEngine.ini for Remember Me are alot too, although not every setting (like the Lightmass.ini) I changed.

Do you know if most UE3 game engines allow access to these settings? I had Mirrors Edge in mind, but I am not able to check right now.

• Edudu47
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1994 by Edudu47 Replied by Edudu47 on topic Screenshot Thread
Resident Evil Revelations

Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Edudu47.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robgrab, jas01

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1995 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote:

DeMondo wrote: Thank you, that would be a huge list, almost every setting in the file ExampleLightmass.ini I tweaked, because this is the core for its light system in the UE3 engine, most tweaks on internet for UE3-based games are only tweaking the file "namegame"-Engine.ini & yes thats great for textures, RAM, VRAM, sound tweaks & optimizations but you miss a great deal for its core light system (like reflections, lightrays, ambient light, etc etc).

Do you know if most UE3 game engines allow access to these settings? I had Mirrors Edge in mind, but I am not able to check right now.

-> Yes almost every UE3-based game will work, although some ini files are protected and need decryption like Spec Ops: The Line.
list UE3 based games: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Eng...ames#Unreal_Engine_3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina

• Elimina
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1996 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote:

Elimina wrote:

-> Yes almost every UE3-based game will work, although some ini files are protected and need decryption like Spec Ops: The Line.
list UE3 based games: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Eng...ames#Unreal_Engine_3

Do you know if there is a way to bypass the encryption, or has nobody attempted? I am pretty sure EA has Mirrors Edge mostly locked down, since nobody has made any tweaks to the engine

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1997 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote:

DeMondo wrote:

Elimina wrote:

Do you know if there is a way to bypass the encryption, or has nobody attempted? I am pretty sure EA has Mirrors Edge mostly locked down, since nobody has made any tweaks to the engine

--> Yes with Mirror's Edge you can tweak the hell out of it, no decryption needed, I did tweak M.E. many years back (only the engine.ini file, great for optimization and enabling more Nvidia PhysX effects) but Im not sure you will get the results you want, because M.E. is quite overbright in many areas, but the indoor areas will do good with light tweaks, another "letdown" is that ReShade wont have depth buffer access for alot of UE3 based games (M.E. too), so no ReShade DOF etc

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1998 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
? - part 3

• Ryuken
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1999 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoPineapples68, PHYTON

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #2000 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
(engine cvar tweaks for alot more particles, explosions, bullet penetration, glass shatter, etc etc + ReShade "Remember Me"-settings used)

The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.