Screenshot Thread

• Shady
More
4 years 5 months ago #3712 by Shady Replied by Shady on topic Screenshot Thread
You see subtile sharpening in full screen only

GTA V Reshade disabled [strike]Sharpen Complex 2[/strike]

GTA V Reshade enabled Sharpen Complex 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daodan
More
4 years 5 months ago #3713 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic Screenshot Thread

BeTa wrote: @Daodan
Damn, that banding in the first Pictrue...

Oh, I know... :dry:

• Marty McFly
More
4 years 5 months ago #3714 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
ReShade Ray Tracing goes RDR2:

[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: klotim, JBeckman, PureEvilWindom, Arkane

• JBeckman
More
4 years 5 months ago #3715 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Screenshot Thread
That would be a interesting addition for that game, going to be fun to see what it looks like when the new version is available though for the game itself it seems to be quite demanding so it's going to require a pretty solid GPU although then again I guess that goes for the effect as well but it's certainly a nice addition even within the limits that ReShade has. :)

Will be fun to see what presets and screenshots or videos this results in.

• Abdelrahman Esam
More
4 years 5 months ago #3716 by Abdelrahman Esam Replied by Abdelrahman Esam on topic Screenshot Thread
NVIDIA Color Patch final beta

off

on

• Abdelrahman Esam
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #3717 by Abdelrahman Esam Replied by Abdelrahman Esam on topic Screenshot Thread
NCP faked global illumination with a saturation problem

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Abdelrahman Esam.

• mickevincent
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #3718 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by mickevincent.

• klotim
More
4 years 4 months ago #3719 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Screenshot Thread
Diablo 2 since no remaster is going to be released. Recently found a way to extract and import sprites so, high res sprites incoming with ai upscaler.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

• keonhanh
More
4 years 4 months ago #3720 by keonhanh Replied by keonhanh on topic Screenshot Thread
your pick so nice

• Simple Man
More
4 years 4 months ago #3721 by Simple Man Replied by Simple Man on topic Screenshot Thread
Mass Effect 2
[hr]

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, thalixte, AssassinsDecree, XE007

• XE007
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #3722 by XE007 Replied by XE007 on topic Screenshot Thread
Hi all, first time posting images. Thanks for the community for making this possible.
I am playing at 5122x4096 downsampled on a GTX 1080 and 8700K cpu @60fps. I love the look of 5:4 and 4:3 aspect ratio in older games and ME2 is great at that.

I am using pure ReShade with GeDoSaTo no ENB and its MSSAO (I hate Nvidia's downsampling solution) downsampled enabled and this MSSAO looks great and not over aggressive.

Here is my ReShade load order:

Techniques=LUT,TriDither,HeatHaze,Tonemap,FilmicPass,MagicBloom,AmbientLight,Curves,AdvancedCRT,CA,ChromaticAberration,AdaptiveSharpen

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by XE007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree

• XE007
More
4 years 4 months ago #3723 by XE007 Replied by XE007 on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper, AssassinsDecree

• Vreem
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #3724 by Vreem Replied by Vreem on topic Screenshot Thread
Okay, here some screenshots of Red Dead Redemption 2 with Reshade 4.5.2. Shaders used: Clarity, Colourfulness, qUINT_lightroom and qUINT_sharp. No heavy effect, just subtle but noticeable alterations. This with Vulkan @ 2560 x 1440.
Looks even better with MXAO but with my RDR2 settings (everything Ultra with an Intel i9 9900KF and MSI RTX 2080 ti Gaming X Trio) it gives too much FPS drop.
Enjoy! :)

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Vreem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryukou36, AssassinsDecree

• Ryuken
More
4 years 3 months ago #3725 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Shenmue 3

• kaicooper
More
4 years 3 months ago #3726 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread
awesome screenshots to my one of top 3 fav games of all time
could u plz send me the reshade preset to try it?

• justniggatryingtohelp
More
4 years 3 months ago #3727 by justniggatryingtohelp Replied by justniggatryingtohelp on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: klotim, AssassinsDecree

• turgor128
More
4 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3728 by turgor128 Replied by turgor128 on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by turgor128.

• AssassinsDecree
More
4 years 3 months ago #3729 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Screenshot Thread
Does this mean we can use ReShade with Stadia? The assumed lack of ReShade support is the biggest reason I don't care about Stadia currently. Thanks!

Shady wrote: Video enhancement using Google Chrome stream video and Reshade Clarity filter

Watch in Fullscreen to see the difference.

No Clarity

Clarity 2

Clarity 4

• Ryuken
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #3730 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Need For Speed Heat

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Ryuken.

• crubino
More
4 years 3 months ago #3731 by crubino Replied by crubino on topic Screenshot Thread
just for fun, after watching The Witcher TV series on Netflix :lol: :lol:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.