Screenshot Thread

• GroinShooter
More
8 years 10 months ago #701 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunBroDave, jas01, orphennoc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpringTrap
More
8 years 10 months ago #702 by SpringTrap Replied by SpringTrap on topic Battlefiled 3

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 10 months ago #703 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Battlefiled 3

Screams and weep echoes from within my Soul Reaver! My enemies tremble and don't believe what their eyes see!

• Nekrik
More
8 years 10 months ago #704 by Nekrik Replied by Nekrik on topic Unreal Engine 4 "Kite" Demo
Some screens from Unreal Engine 4 "Kite" Demo Running at 1080p, with some framework shaders spplied.

Warning: Spoiler!

The following user(s) said Thank You: klotim, orphennoc

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #705 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic GTA V
Edit: Yet again, changed:

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Constantine PC.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 10 months ago #706 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic GTA V

Turning off the hud is such a pain... If only there were a hotkey to turn it on and off while playing without having to pause the game... ARGH!

By the way, it is I leaving the house.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 10 months ago #707 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic GTA V
@Wicked Sick: Well... there is no hotkey but there is a console command, check the guide at Deadendthrills .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• okihlink
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #708 by okihlink Replied by okihlink on topic Screenshot Thread
this is most likely not the proper place for this question, but could someone help me out with a setting or two. it seems like the lighting in the game makes everything super bright. in trying to make a more pre-midevil war darker tone to the game it for some reason is making the sunlight seem like it's 2 feet away (over gamma?). what am i supposed to turn down?

by the by the game is assassin's creed 4
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by okihlink. Reason: img link changed

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #709 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Screenshot Thread
Hello Okihlink the screenshot didn't link properly. You can try lowering exposure.

edit: it's linked properly now :P
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Constantine PC.

• jas01
More
8 years 10 months ago #710 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Screenshot Thread

okihlink wrote: this is most likely not the proper place for this question, but could someone help me out with a setting or two. it seems like the lighting in the game makes everything super bright. in trying to make a more pre-midevil war darker tone to the game it for some reason is making the sunlight seem like it's 2 feet away (over gamma?). what am i supposed to turn down?

by the by the game is assassin's creed 4

You can try AL_Adaptation effect from Framework. (GemFX_settings -> #define AMBIENT_LIGHT 1 -> #define AL_Adaptation 1 )
Thank's to: "#define alAdapt" and "#define alAdaptBaseMult" you can fix this issue.
Try:
#define alAdapt 1.42
#define alAdaptBaseMult 1.28

You can also try "FilmicPass" from SweetFX_settings. (Just find "sweet spot")
The following user(s) said Thank You: okihlink

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 10 months ago #711 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
I have no money for fancy games to test ReShade on so I have to use some original pictures of google and use them as input.

My new DOF (not in MasterEffect [yet])

[img

Random stuff with MasterEffect:

[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, SiriusHours, GroinShooter, Quentin-Tarantino, jas01, Tycholarfero, NeverExists

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #712 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

Marty McFly wrote: I have no money for fancy games to test ReShade on so I have to use some original pictures of google and use them as input.

My new DOF (not in MasterEffect [yet])

Random stuff with MasterEffect:

[img

This looks crazy good ;)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• Cilitbeng80
More
8 years 10 months ago #713 by Cilitbeng80 Replied by Cilitbeng80 on topic Screenshot Thread
Mission Time HUD for Aliens: Colonial Marines

• Kleio420
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #714 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Screenshot Thread
the witcher 3 using some shaders posted by another user of this forum outside of whats in the framework hopefully that user decides to allow marty to port these

After

Before

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Kleio420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, NeverExists

• Cilitbeng80
More
8 years 10 months ago #715 by Cilitbeng80 Replied by Cilitbeng80 on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, SpringTrap

• FYKC
More
8 years 10 months ago #716 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Screenshot Thread
Replaying Blood Money for the first time in a while and I'm just now noticing how great the musical score is. I'm also noticing how schizophrenic the AI can be at times :pinch:

The game normally is kind of flat looking with a yellow/green tint to everything and I didn't like it so I changed it.

Top: After my changes
Bottom: Before my changes

• Cloudbill
More
8 years 10 months ago #717 by Cloudbill Replied by Cloudbill on topic Screenshot Thread
Personally, it darkens the scene to much for me. It's even to the point of obscuring some detail.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 10 months ago #718 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Screenshot Thread

Cloudbill wrote: Personally, it darkens the scene to much for me. It's even to the point of obscuring some detail.

imo i wouldn't go that far to say it is obscuring detail but the real question which nags at me when trying to change colors and brightness in games is how did the texture artist intend for it to look like was it spose to be brown or have a red hue to it sometimes tonemapping in its self just makes waste of work done in textures if your completely removing the original purpose of it. Seems tonemapping on here is only used to apply a style to the image instead of actually correcting gama levels like it was designed every version ive ever seen imo kills the original feel of the texture just to get the lighting correct.To bad more research isn't put into realistic ways to approach lighting then how can we correct an issue we made early on(think tv venders are part to blame for this).

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 10 months ago #720 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Video Theard / Screenshot Theard
I love the clouds here. Wish that Dark Souls 2 had clouds like these.

Also, Geralt isn't a morning person. I don't blame him.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.