L.A noire is fully compatible with ReShade

• papabrowman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by papabrowman L.A noire is fully compatible with ReShade was created by papabrowman
L.A noire has full depthbuffer access, all features work on it and they tend to be perfect!
please add it to compatibility section ;)
I didn't knew where to post it so i posted it here. I randomly test ReShade to see if they work with it or not so i discovered this the same way :P.

And please make reshade compatible with Just Cause 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omnipotus, Ghanth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Omnipotus
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Omnipotus Replied by Omnipotus on topic L.A noire is fully compatible with ReShade
Thanks for the confirmation and here is where you post things of this nature in the future :D

reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/87-compatibility-list

• Ghanth
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #3 by Ghanth Replied by Ghanth on topic L.A noire is fully compatible with ReShade
Greetings!
This sounds wonderfull but unfortunately ReShade is crashing the game at launch here. I would like to inject some decent SSAO to this game. Did you do a specific setup ? I'm using nVidia with d3d9 hook. Thx.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Ghanth.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.